- Mexico no ‘safe third country’ for refugees
- The U.S. helped cause the problems many migrants face in their own countries; we should help fix them
- Administration admits border deployment was a $200 million election stunt
- Why don’t they enter legally? Trump won’t let them
- U.S. and Mexico discussing a deal that could slash migration at the border
- The 14 most common arguments against immigration and why they’re wrong
Not all lies are created equal– not even all Trump lies. But lying to blame the out-of-power party for something done by his own administration with his own party dominating all three branches of the federal government, when that something is this morally heinous…well, that might be the most reprehensible lie he’s told yet.